Skip to main content

Himalayan Salt Body Scrub

Hey beauties!
Hope you all are great! Today I have a special for ya! When Himalayan salt came on the market it was big news and everyone was curious about it. Well today, I've got for you a Himalayan Salt Body Scrub! So far, this has been my favourite body scrub when I'm stressed and just want to relax! Anyways, enough chit, chat... let's get straight to it!
P.S. - This is one ingredient we'd all have to buy, but it's definitely worth it!! For those of you who already knew about the benefits I'm sure you got some in the kitchen! Enjoy!! :)


What Is Pink Himalayan Salt? 

Pink Himalayan salt is a truly unique salt. It’s also referred to as pink salt, Himalayan sea salt, rock salt and Himalayan crystal salt. This salt is classified as rock salt or halite, which comes from the Punjab region of Pakistan about 190 miles from the Himalayas. This region has one of the richest salt fields in the entire world, and they are very, very old. I’m talking Precambrian Age or over 4 billion years ago when planet Earth first formed! With a history dating back to Earth’s creation, Himalayan salt is believed to be composed of dried remnants of the original, primal sea.

Himalayan crystal salt comes from salt mines 5,000 feet deep below the Himalayan Mountain Range. The salt from these mines has experienced tremendous pressure over millions of years and is said to be over 99 percent pure. Pink Himalayan salt’s color as well as its color variations are indicative of its mineral content. Himalayan crystal salt can be pink, white or red in color. As a salt, pink Himalayan salt is chemically sodium chloride (NaCl), which is defined as a “mineral substance of great importance to human and animal health.”
By: Dr. Axe (Click here for more info) 


Benefits of Himalayan Salt

1. Relax & De-Stress
2. Get Mineralized
3. Detoxify Your Body
4. Ease Your Aches & Pains
5. Sleep Like a Baby
6. Deep Clean Your Skin
7. Stimulate Circulation
8. Clear Your Sinuses & Experience Respiratory Relief
9. Beat Bloating
10. Soothe Bites & Blisters
By: Natural Living Ideas. 
Click here for more info on each benefit.
For additional info click here :)

DIY HIMALAYAN SALT BODY SCRUB


What you will need:

  • 2 cups of fine grind Pink Himalayan salt
  • 1 Tablespoon honey (Click here for benefits) 
  • 1/2 cup melted coconut oil (Click here for benefits)
***Bowl & spoon
***A container for the finished scrub

Directions

1. Measure 2 cups of fine Himalayan salt into your mixing bowl.
2. Add 1/2 cup of coconut oil (melted) in the microwave. (It takes one minute in to microwave for those who need to melt theirs). 
3. Add 1 Tablespoon of honey to the oil, and mix it together as well as you can. 
4. Pour the oil-honey mixture into the salt you measured into the bowl
5. Mix all three ingredients together thoroughly.
6. Now all you have left to do is package it up! Put the prepared salt scrub into a mason jar and decorate as you like! 


Let me know if you all liked it!! =) Have a good day loves!! 

Comments

  1. Himalayan salt, honey 🍯 and coconut 🌴 oil? I say rub them on a whole chicken 🐓, pop in the oven at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 1/2 hrs and you have a lovely Himalayan Honey Coconut roasted chicken 🍗....🤤Enjoyed your post by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Good one! You've got a point there though! Himalayan salt is great for cooking and anything with honey is delightful !! :)

      Delete
  2. Very informative information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Himalayan salt is a bit pricey though where I'm from, but seems like it's worth it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know it can be, if you can afford it, give it a try, lots of benefits!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin

Hi y'all :) Hope the week is treating everyone well so far! Today, I decided to switch it up a little with a shaving cream; natural and homemade. I know many of the ladies due to time limitations may forget to make an appointment to get their legs waxed, I know it happens :( And of course you'd have to shave before you put on those shorts or dress. Personally, for me my skin, legs always has a bad reaction to hair removal creams and gets irritated a lot with shaving. I'm sharing a simple ready that helps me when I need to emergency shave and couldn't make it to the salon to wax! Guys.. you can also try this recipe!! DIY Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin The top 3 toxic chemicals found in shaving cream include: Artificial fragrances:   Artificial fragrances (also known as parfum) are synthetic concoctions of compounds designed to mimic natural scents. Some people are lucky enough to be allergic to parfum, so they stop using them altogether, but others who keep u

Hair Mask for Oily Hair

Hi babes! Sooo finally I'm posting a Hair Mask! Aloe Vera & Lemon Hair Mask So, I have not tried this Hair Mask that I'm about to post, I'm actually going to try this weekend when I have some spare time. I personally chose Oily Hair, well because it's a problem I currently have. As I'm growing and becoming older I've realized that my hair gets oily pretty quick without me having put anything in it !! It's very annoying as you can imagine, like I legit have to wash my hair on the same day I'm going out not even the night before! I did some research and I found a mask with two ingredients that I presently have at home which are aloe vera and lemon juice! Let's see how it goes! Aloe vera and lemon juice are both packed with nutrients that help control excess oil in the hair, while nourishing it at the same time. Also, this hair mask can also help combat dandruff, while providing shine and luster to your locks. Directions:

Coffee Body Scrub

Hi Sweets! Guess what I got for y'all today to try?! Yess it's a body scrub and one many are aware off!  Coffee Body Scrub! Why Coffee? Well; Cellulite enemy #1 is caffeine, which tightens and provides antioxidants to the skin when applied topically. When applied religiously, it has been shown to reduce the appearance of cellulite, especially over time. Here, we combine coffee grounds with moisturizing, skin-soothing coconut oil and a bit of sea salt for an extra exfoliating kick. By massaging this trifecta onto any problem area, you'll stimulate blood flow resulting in smoother, firmer skin.  For more benefits of Coffee, click  here  :) What you will need:  1 c coffee grounds 6 tbsp coconut oil 3 tbsp sea salt or sugar empty jar dry brush (optional)   Directions : Step 1: Measure out the dry ingredients and combine in a large measuring cup or bowl. Step 2: Melt the coconut oil in the microwave if solid, and add to