Skip to main content

Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Mask for Dandruff

Hey y'all ! I hope everyone's having a great day! For today's hair mask, the recipe includes, what I'm sure most of you have heard off Apple Cider Vinegar! Yes, it has amazing benefits and one of them being hair; dandruff. It's a pretty simple recipe that I have used and it worked for me. I have heard and read numerous testimonials on the use of ACV for dandruff! So, give it a try!

Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar 

INTERNAL BENEFITS: 
• Rich Miracle Enzymes & Potassium 
• Natural Antibiotic & Germ Fighter 
• Helps Control & Normalize Weight 
• Improves Digestion & Assimilation  
• Relieves Arthritis & Stiffness  
• Relieves Sore Throats & Laryngitis 
• Helps Remove Toxins & Cholesterol 

EXTERNAL BENEFITS:
• Helps Promote Youthful Body
• Helps Maintain Healthy Skin
• Soothes Tight, Aching Arthritic Joints & Sore Muscles 
• Helps Stop Dandruff, Oily & Dry, Itching Scalp
• Soothes Shingles, Bites, Sunburns
Click here for more info.

Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Mask 

What you will need:

** Apple Cider Vinegar - I use Bragg's ACV; feel free to use another brand once it's organic. (See picture below)

** Water
Directions:

  • Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar and water. (Eg. 1 cup ACV, 1 cup water)
  • Pour the solution in a spray bottle.
  • Spritz it on hair and scalp. While spraying, make sure to avoid eyes and ears.
  • Wrap hair in a towel and leave it on for 30 minutes.
  • Remove towel and rinse with water.
  • Repeat twice weekly.
*I use a spray bottle, this is not necessary, you can use a cup and slowly pour on your scalp or which ever way you prefer, also when using this hair mask, the scent can be very high, shampoo and condition before you go out, I used when I didn't have to leave the house so the solution would stay on over night, the longer the stay in hair the better) 


Note: If you are trying ACV for the first time, then add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into 2 cups of water and follow the remaining process. It is better to start with less quantity and gradually increase it.

For more info on benefits of ACV, click here :) 


Don't you worry, ACV to the rescue for clean, lush hair! Do have a wonderful day loves! Don't forget to let me know if it worked for youu! 

Comments

  1. ACV works wonders.. whoever is reading this, give this a try for your dandruff, very effective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it did for me, there are so much benefits from using ACV!

      Delete
  2. This sounds very interesting and informative. I will surely try this and let you know how it works

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only problem with Apple Cider is the horrid scent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( but like the old saying goes, the more terrible it tastes or smells, the better it is for you!

      Delete
  4. This really does work.. i use the GNC apple cider and usually massage it into the scalp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it? ACV truly helps with dandruff, and yup GNC is also a good brand of the ACV. :)

      Delete
  5. Hey there Natural Beauty ! I've been using this recipe and it works !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does.. so happy it worked for you. Nothing a simple home remedy can't fix ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin

Hi y'all :) Hope the week is treating everyone well so far! Today, I decided to switch it up a little with a shaving cream; natural and homemade. I know many of the ladies due to time limitations may forget to make an appointment to get their legs waxed, I know it happens :( And of course you'd have to shave before you put on those shorts or dress. Personally, for me my skin, legs always has a bad reaction to hair removal creams and gets irritated a lot with shaving. I'm sharing a simple ready that helps me when I need to emergency shave and couldn't make it to the salon to wax! Guys.. you can also try this recipe!! DIY Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin The top 3 toxic chemicals found in shaving cream include: Artificial fragrances:   Artificial fragrances (also known as parfum) are synthetic concoctions of compounds designed to mimic natural scents. Some people are lucky enough to be allergic to parfum, so they stop using them altogether, but others who keep u

Hair Mask for Oily Hair

Hi babes! Sooo finally I'm posting a Hair Mask! Aloe Vera & Lemon Hair Mask So, I have not tried this Hair Mask that I'm about to post, I'm actually going to try this weekend when I have some spare time. I personally chose Oily Hair, well because it's a problem I currently have. As I'm growing and becoming older I've realized that my hair gets oily pretty quick without me having put anything in it !! It's very annoying as you can imagine, like I legit have to wash my hair on the same day I'm going out not even the night before! I did some research and I found a mask with two ingredients that I presently have at home which are aloe vera and lemon juice! Let's see how it goes! Aloe vera and lemon juice are both packed with nutrients that help control excess oil in the hair, while nourishing it at the same time. Also, this hair mask can also help combat dandruff, while providing shine and luster to your locks. Directions:

Coffee Body Scrub

Hi Sweets! Guess what I got for y'all today to try?! Yess it's a body scrub and one many are aware off!  Coffee Body Scrub! Why Coffee? Well; Cellulite enemy #1 is caffeine, which tightens and provides antioxidants to the skin when applied topically. When applied religiously, it has been shown to reduce the appearance of cellulite, especially over time. Here, we combine coffee grounds with moisturizing, skin-soothing coconut oil and a bit of sea salt for an extra exfoliating kick. By massaging this trifecta onto any problem area, you'll stimulate blood flow resulting in smoother, firmer skin.  For more benefits of Coffee, click  here  :) What you will need:  1 c coffee grounds 6 tbsp coconut oil 3 tbsp sea salt or sugar empty jar dry brush (optional)   Directions : Step 1: Measure out the dry ingredients and combine in a large measuring cup or bowl. Step 2: Melt the coconut oil in the microwave if solid, and add to